C Scope CS880 Buried Cover Locator
The CS880 Metal Cover Locator is a metal detector that will locate lost or hidden metal objects. It is most commonly used for locating manhole covers through tarmac and grass. It can be used successfully to find stopcock covers, steel reinforcement rods in concrete road surfaces (rebar), fuel tanks, valve heads and metal pipes or any metallic objects that are buried under tarmac or earth.
The CS880 is incredibly simple to operate providing a reliable, neat and quick solution to the problem of pinpointing the position of metal covers buried under earth or tarmac.
- Simple to use.
- Audio and visual target identification.
- Induction balance.
- Target Hold.
- Auto power Off .
- Simple On/Off Control Buttons.
- Sealed separate battery compartment.
- Waterproof highly robust search coil.
- Waterproof construction.
- Twist lock stem length adjustment.
- LED Display.
- Comfortable hand grip with arm rest.
- Fascia mounted loudspeaker with socket for optional headphones.
- Two part stem for easy stowage.
- Protective carry bag available.
CS880 Metal Cover Locator
Simple on / off push buttons
Waterproof highly robust search coil
Twistlock stem length adjustment
Comfortable hand grip with arm rest
Fascia mounted loudspeaker with socket for optional headphones
Protective carry bag available.
Search Head diameter 20cm
Overall Length 107cm – 140cm
Length from Hand Grip to Search Face: 80cm – 114cm
Valve Cover: 50cm
Cable Pit Cover: 90cm
Manhole Cover: 90cm
Sealed separate battery compartment
8 x AA (LR6) Alkaline clip in battery pack
Compatible with NiMH rechargeable batteries.
Greater than 100hours (typical usage)