Spectra Precision AL24M Dumpy Level
Overview of the Spectra Precision AL24M Optical / Dumpy Level
The AL24M Optical / Dumpy level is designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping. Reliable automatic compensators ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. Telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing. A short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes. Stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy. A horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient.
All Optical / Dumpy Level models include a hard-shell carrying case, plumb bob, rain hood, hex key wrench, adjusting pin, and user guide.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of magnification: 24x, 28x or 32x
- Choice of magnetic or air dampened automatic compensators
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing for increased durability
- Water resistant construction