Spectra Precision LL100N Rotating Laser Level, HR320 Receiver, Tripod/Staff
Overview of the Spectra Precision LL100N Rotating Laser Level
First of all the Spectra Precision® LL100N Rotating Laser Level is a complete one man leveling crew in a case. Due to its Automatic, self-leveling fast and accurate setups. In addition the easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The LL100N Laser Level is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with a single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps and residential drainage lines. Also, it is rugged enough for the toughest of jobsites and is designed to survive a 3 foot (1 m) drop onto concrete. In addition the LL100 Laser Level is backed with a a 3-year instant over the counter exchange warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Firstly the automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- Also the one person elevation control up to 575 ft (175 m) away increases productivity
- The durable construction withstands the toughest of jobsite conditions
- Furthermore the height of the Instrument alert, stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings. HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear
- In addition the exclusive 3-year limited warranty with instant “over the counter” exchange policy eliminates downtime
Included in this Package:
- Spectra Precision LL100N Laser Level
- Seco Light Weight alluminium Tripod
- Seco 5m5s Staff
- **FREE Silverline 8m Tape**
- 2xD Cell Batteries
- HR320 Receiver
- C59 Adapter for Receiver
- Multi Language Operating Manual
- Small Carrying Case
- FREE Conformity Certificate
USERGUIDE FOR THE LL100N
Overview of the HR320 Receiver
The Spectra Precision® HR320 Laser Receiver is a durable laser receiver for exterior leveling applications. Due to the LCD’s on the front and back display a 5 segment grade arrow indicates the grade position. In addition, the loud beeper can be heard on noisy job sites. Also the fine and medium accuracies are selectable to meet various applications and conditions.
Features & Benefits of the HR320 Receiver
- The large easy-to-read LCD on the front and rear makes it ideal for exterior applications
- Furthermore the ‘snap in rod clamp’ allows fast switching from rod-mounted to handheld applications
- Also, the rugged waterproof housings withstands 5 ft (1.5 m) drops and protects the unit from moisture and dust
- In addition, the two on-grade sensitivities (fine and medium) allows you to get a grade faster, in a variety of applications
- Finally the 100 db loud speaker is easily heard on noisy job sites
Great service from start to finish, ordered on the Monday and arrived the following day. The LL100N is a great quality laser, compact and makes life a lot easier.
Simon Holden | Essex | November 2019created_date-year]