Spectra Precision LL300N Rotating Laser Level
Overview of the Spectra Precision LL300N Rotating Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® LL300N Rotating Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod, consequently meaning less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop/tipover, resulting in lower repair costs.
Furthermore this Rotating / Spinning Laser with fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Additionally the chargeable NiMH battery pack / alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Also, a single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
Features & Benefits
- Especially relevent is that this Laser Level increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- As a result of its durable design there is a reduced downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Finally increases flexibility with remote control slope option
Ideal for the following Trades: Bricklaying, Extensions, Commercial building work, Residential Construction, Decking, Earthworks, Groundwork, Footings, Foundations, Fencing, Flooring, Landscaper, Paving, Slab laying, Concrete contractor, Swimming Pools / Ponds, Sports pitch contractor.
Included in this package
- LL300N Laser Level
- HR320 Receiver
- C59 Adapter for Receiver
- Q103311 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 95720-00 Worldwide charger
- Operating Manual
- Carrying Case
- Full Warranty 5 Years
- FREE Conformity Certificate
USERGUIDE FOR THE LL300N
Overview of the HR320
The Spectra Precision® HR320 Laser Receiver is a durable laser receiver for exterior leveling applications. LCD’s on the front and back display a 5 segment grade arrow that indicates grade position. A loud beeper is designed to be heard on noisy job sites. Fine and medium accuracies are selectable to meet various applications and conditions.
Features & Benefits of the HR320
- First of all a large easy-to-read LCD on front and rear makes it ideal for exterior applications
- Further more a snap in rod clamp allows fast switching from rod-mounted to handheld applications
- Due to a rugged waterproof housing, withstands 5 ft (1.5 m) drops and protect the unit from moisture and dust
- As a result of the Two on-grade sensitivities (fine and medium) these allow you to get to a grade faster in a variety of applications
- Especially relevant is the 100 db loud speaker that can be easily heard on noisy job sites