Spectra Precision LL300N Rotating Laser Level Kit with Receiver, Tripod & Staff
Overview of the Spectra Precision LL300N Rotating Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® LL300N Rotary Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod, consequently meaning less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop/tipover, resulting in lower repair costs.
Furthermore this Rotating / Spinning Laser with fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Additionally the chargeable NiMH battery pack / alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Also, a single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
Features & Benefits
- Especially relevent is that this Laser Level increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- As a result of its durable design there is a reduced downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Finally increases flexibility with remote control slope option
Ideal for the following Trades: Bricklaying, Extensions, Commercial building work, Residential Construction, Decking, Earthworks, Groundwork, Footings, Foundations, Fencing, Flooring, Landscaper, Paving, Slab laying, Concrete contractor, Swimming Pools / Ponds, Sports pitch contractor.
Included in this package
- LL300N Laser Level
- HR320 Receiver
- Heavy Duty Tripod & 5m Staff
- C59 Adapter for Receiver
- Q103311 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 95720-00 Worldwide charger
- Operating Manual
- Carrying Case
- Full Warranty 5 Years
- FREE Conformity Certificate
USERGUIDE FOR THE LL300N
Overview of the HR320
The Spectra Precision® HR320 Laser Receiver is a durable laser receiver for exterior leveling applications. LCD’s on the front and back display a 5 segment grade arrow that indicates grade position. A loud beeper is designed to be heard on noisy job sites. Fine and medium accuracies are selectable to meet various applications and conditions.
Features & Benefits of the HR320
- First of all a large easy-to-read LCD on front and rear makes it ideal for exterior applications
- Further more a snap in rod clamp allows fast switching from rod-mounted to handheld applications
- Due to a rugged waterproof housing, withstands 5 ft (1.5 m) drops and protect the unit from moisture and dust
- As a result of the Two on-grade sensitivities (fine and medium) these allow you to get to a grade faster in a variety of applications
- Especially relevant is the 100 db loud speaker that can be easily heard on noisy job sites
Overview of the HL450
This highly versatile laser receiver is for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications.
First of all, this HL450 Laserometer is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL450 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 40 mm or ±1.5 inches. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and therefore shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Therefore accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity.
The HL450 has a 102 mm (4 inch) reception height, double the typical industry standard, which allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. Also included is a patented anti-strobe sensor that prevents construction lights from setting off the receiver and makes it easier to identify the laser beam signals.
Furthermore the Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions. It is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) onto concrete.
Features & Benefits
- First of all a Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to “on-grade”
- Furthermore an Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals
- In addition a large reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly, and makes it easier to stay in the beam
- In conculsion the HL450 is durable in the toughest of onsite environments providing less downtime due to damage or service requirements after accidental drops.