Spectra Precision LL300S Laser Level
SPECTRA PRECISION LL300S LASER LEVEL
Overview of the Spectra Precision LL300S Rotating Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® LL300S Rotary Laser Level features a rugged design. A metal sunshade provides a superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Designed for durability and reliability, especially relevant is the IP66 protection rating, consequently allowing the Laser Level to be operated in adverse environmental conditions, for example, heavy rain. Furthermore, mud and concrete can be washed off with a hose.
Additionally the LL300S withstands drops of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 5 feet (1.5 meters). Resulting in reduced downtime and lowers repair costs.
Most of all this Rotating / Spinning Laser Level is easy to use: turn it on, it levels, it spins. Additional arrow buttons on the transmitter, allow grade matching to be performed whilst the axis remains self leveled. Also, the new, optional, RC402N long range (330 ft (100 m)) radio remote control allows slope matching to be a single person operation.
Features & Benefits
- Firstly you will benefit from increased productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts and automatic self-leveling
- Continually maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Furthermore the durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Another benefit is that this Laser minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Finally, increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control
Ideal for: Commercial building work, Concrete contractor, Groundworker, Landscaper, Sports pitch contractor.
Included in this package
- LL300S Laser Level
- Battery & charger
- Multi language CD, Quick user guide and Safety Instructions
- Carrying Case
- Full Warranty 5 Years
- FREE Conformity Certificate