Spectra Precision LL300S Rotating Laser Level with Receiver
Overview of the Spectra Precision LL300S Rotating Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® LL300S Rotary Laser Level features a rugged design. A metal sunshade provides a superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Designed for durability and reliability, especially relevant is the IP66 protection rating, consequently allowing the Laser Level to be operated in adverse environmental conditions, for example, heavy rain. Furthermore, mud and concrete can be washed off with a hose.
Additionally the LL300S withstands drops of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 5 feet (1.5 meters). Resulting in reduced downtime and lowers repair costs.
Most of all this Rotating / Spinning Laser Level is easy to use: turn it on, it levels, it spins. Additional arrow buttons on the transmitter, allow grade matching to be performed whilst the axis remains self leveled. Also, the new, optional, RC402N long range (330 ft (100 m)) radio remote control allows slope matching to be a single person operation.
Features & Benefits
- Firstly you will benefit from increased productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts and automatic self-leveling
- Continually maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Furthermore the durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Another benefit is that this Laser minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Finally, increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control
Ideal for: Commercial building work, Concrete contractor, Groundworker, Landscaper, Sports pitch contractor.
Included in this package
- LL300S Laser Level
- HL450 Receiver with Adapter C45
- Battery & charger
- Multi language CD, Quick user guide and Safety Instructions
- Carrying Case
- Full Warranty 5 Years
- FREE Conformity Certificate
USERGUIDE FOR THE LL300S
Overview of the HL450
This highly versatile laser receiver is for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications.,First of all, this HL450 Laserometer is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the sit. Ideal for use with any rotating transmitter. The HL450 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 40 mm or ±1.5 inches. The readout displayed on a large front and rear LCD, shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Consequently accurate measurements are made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity.
The HL450 has a 102 mm (4 inch) reception height, double the typical industry standard, allowing quick acquisition of the laser beam. Also included is a patented anti-strobe sensor preventing construction lights setting off the receiver, with easier to identify laser beam signals.
Furthermore, the design allows the Laserometer to survive tough onsite construction conditions. It is completely waterproof and will withstand a drop up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) onto concrete.
Features & Benefits
- First of all, a Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings, displaying the exact numerical distance from a grade. Therefore eliminating a need to move the receiver to get to “on-grade”
- Furthermore an Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, eliminating phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals
- In addition a large reception height allows faster readings by acquiring a beam quickly, makes it easier to stay in the beam
- In conculsion the HL450 is durable in the toughest of onsite environments providing less downtime due to damage or service requirements after accidental drops
Overview of the HL760
This HL760 features digital readouts of elevation providing numeric displays of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements are made without moving the rod clam, saving time and furthermore increasing productivity. Also, selectable units of measure are displayed meeting your application – mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
In addition, a 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allowing quick acquisition of the laser beam. Anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
Radio communication allows working with another HL760U or HL760 for long range remote displays and monitoring capabilities. Especially relevant is the new function termed “Fingerprinting” linking the receiver with a particular laser. When paired with the laser transmitter, the receiver has the ability to filter out other lasers that strike the receiver. Furthermore, the HL760U provides grade matching and PlaneLok capabilities with the 400 series lasers.
The Digital Readout Receiver design is to survive tough construction site conditions; completely waterproof and will withstand drops of up to 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. This HL760 offers a 3-year “No Excuses” warranty.
Features & Benefits of this HL760
- Firstly, fingerprint function filters out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with
- No need to go “on-grade” to measure: saves considerable time
- Reduces rework by allowing remote monitoring
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability